HEALTH, SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENT
OUR PERSONNEL ARE PROPERLY INDUCTED ONTO YOUR SITE, AND THEY RECEIVE SPECIFIC HEALTH, SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENTAL TRAINING
WE WORK WITH THE LOCAL ENVIRONMENT TO MINIMISE PEST ACTIVITY
The harsh pesticides and extermination methods of the past have given way to safer, more natural pest controls and more environmentally sustainable methods for maintaining healthy, pest-free homes and workplaces.
HEALTH, SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENTAL DOCUMENTATION
A Health, Safety and Environmental Management Systems Booklets are installed on all sites.
The Booklet outlines our systems and includes:
- Health and Safety and Environmental Policies
- Site Induction Register
- Risk Hazards and Controls of our services
- Hazardous Goods and Controls
- Site Specific / Customer Provided Hazards and Controls
- Material Safety Data Sheets of chemicals used
- Pest Sighting Logs
- Pest Service Records and Agreements
- Pesticide Application Logs
INTEGRATED PEST MANAGEMENT
Integrated Pest Management forms the basis of our approach to natural pest control. IPM is not a single pest control method but, rather, a series of pest management evaluations, decisions and controls.
This educated and humane process can be used to manage all types of pests in all types of environments — rural, urban and agricultural – by combining methods such as controlling access, limiting food, and humane trapping.
This eliminates reliance on costly and toxic pesticides for the long-term mitigation of pests, making your workplace safer and healthier for you and your staff.
SAFE CHEMICALS AND SAFE PRACTICES
What chemicals we do use are never stored on site, minimising the risk of accidents and exposure and maximising the health and safety of your personnel, your customers, and the general public.
All of our technicians are trained in safe handling practices and carry Approved Handlers Certificates issued by the Environmental Protection Authority. All chemicals are approved for use in New Zealand and Australia.
Material Safety Data Sheets for all chemicals in our possession are always in your possession. A Spill Response Plan is also part of the PestNZ Documentation package.
All pests are terminated and disposed of humanely and in accordance with any local ordinances.
All PestNZ processes and products comply with:
- New Zealand’s Health and Safety at Work Act
- Food and Environmental Protection Act (FEPA)
- Control of Pesticides Regulations (COPR)
- Hazardous Substances and New Organisms Act (HSNO)
- Environmental Protection Act and Food Safety Act.
- ASNZ: 4801, ISO: 14001
- ACC Workplace Safety Management Practices.
MATERIAL SAFETY DATA SHEETS
View and download the complete range of Material Safety Data Sheets for all chemicals we use.
Request A Free Quote
Need pest control services in Auckland, Waikato or Tauranga?